Enterprise Wide TRIZ Implementation
The implementation of TRIZ in a company is approximately a Twelve – month training and consulting program. We would train professionals form the team, usually from 15 to 30 professionals, for the Basic – Advance – Professional levels of TRIZ. After completing the course, the team becomes completely independent in efficiently solving product and process tasks, crashing down the delivery time drastically.
- Implementation is a twelve-month program of building or developing the competence center.
- We train the team to achieve full independence in solving problems
- During the work, we together solve 5 to 10 projects / task and prepare solutions for implementation.
- We provide competences in the management of solving innovative problems / task
- Tasks are selected together with the sponsor / end customer, most often these are the issues that the team is currently working on.
- The goal is, in addition to learning through practice, to prepare the results obtained for application, and as a consequence, a quick return on program expenditures.
- Implementation ends with successful solving of the problem / task.
- The project completion is documented by a report, at the end of which solutions / concepts are proposed.